Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birthday Boy!

Trey will be 5 years old on tomorrow. Boy, how time flies. I still remember when he was born and my difficult pregnancy. Trey's birthday party was held on Super Bowl Sunday at My gym. There were 12 children in attendance and the party was GREAT! I even had fun playing with the kiddos. He received a lot of wonderful presents. The theme of his party was Monster Trucks. I could not find a Monster Trucks balloon but he wore a Monster Truck sweat shirt and had a Monster Truck cake. The cake was really cute. Thanks to the Bakery at Walmart, I was able to have dirt pet constructed and I placed Hot Wheel cars and Monster Trucks on the cake. I am also starting a birthday journal for Trey this year. On tomorrow, we will have a birthday walk at school. Before school, he will eat breakfast at IHOP, take pictures in the pm, and we will do something else fun.

1 comment:

Fletch Pack said...

This is a previous post that was edited.