Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dry at Last (That's What I Thought)

I'm having a peaceful Saturday morning as I watch Trey put 39 cars and trucks in a straight line. Is this a sign of a future obsessive compulsive adult? Only God knows. However, I think it is a sign of a genius in the making. A miracle happened yesterday. Trey wore big boy underwear and did not wet them even at home. Last night I put him on a pull-up for bed but when he woke up this morning, I put him on big underwear again. It is now 11:27 am and so far he is dry. Keep your fingers cross for me. I told him that if he remains dry the entire day, we may have a big boy party on tomorrow. As I am posting this blog (11:30), guess what Trey just did. You guessed it he peed in his underwear. We are back to square one.

No comments: