Sunday, November 9, 2008

Monday is Upon Us

Oh, how I dread Mondays. Why? Because I have to return to work and a long tiresome week. I enjoy my job, teaching students with special needs, but I don't enjoy the other crap that goes along with it. I long for the days past of sitting in my office doing absolutely nothing. Well enough of my job. I had an uneventful day. We went to church but unfortunately, did not return this evening because we got behind schedule and Endia needed to go to volleyball tryouts. Trey really wanted to go to Puggles. He had a shoebox filled with goodies for a child in another country. I was looking forward to my evening bible study. But things did not work out as planned. No use in crying over spilt milk, I must press on. As I close, I would like to thank God for always being with me and loving me regardless of my flaws.

No comments: