Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am Thankful

It has been a while since I posted a blog, sorry. I have been so busy later. Being teacher and mother is not easy. I couldn't wait until today arrived. I'm off for the next 5 days. Praise the Lord! I'm really ready to change occupations. But enough of the sad song.

Lately I have been dealing with alot. My daughter's paternal grandmother is dying and my daughter is having a hard time with it. I continue to console her and have encouraged her to write her grandmother a letter expressing her feelings. She said she would do it later. I pray it won't be too late. I have also been trying to designate time in my daily schedule for a quiet time what God. We have 24 hours in a day but at times, find it difficult giving God 20-30 minutes out of that time.

Let me tell you what I'm thankful for: life, health, family, shelter, salvation, cars, food, clothing, sound mind, cell phones, computers, etc. We have so much to be thankful for but oftentimes we forget the routine things in our lives and forget to see the blessings before us.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: