Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sick and Tired

We are in Orlando.  You would think we are having a great time.  Guess again.  the resort we are staying at is beautiful when many pools and activities.  Last night I took Trey to the pool.  they were showing a movie.  He told me he was finished swimming.  Therefore, I walked across the street to our condo to retrieve some dry clothes for him.  When I returned, he said he wanted to swim again because his friends were going to swim.  I told him no because it was getting cooler and I had taken his swimwear to the room.  Well to make a long story short, he had a tantrum and when I told him we were leaving, he said he wasn't going any where. Needless to say, this ruined my night.  Trey is very ungrateful and only thinks about himself. I try my best to be a good mother and give my children the best.  But again, I am not appreciated.

I didn't think things could get any worst.  Well, I was wrong.  My husband and I got into an argument and he told me I am a moocher.  I am a moocher because he pays the mortgage.  I pay all of the other bills in the house and take care of Trey but I am a moocher.  I am tired of my children and my husband.  I have seriously considered leaving and moving out on my own.  I have also considered leaving Trey with his father. Since I am a moocher, he can pay all of the bills himself.  My husband thinks he can say anything to me and then pretend like nothing happened.  However, I don't forget.  I may forget but I don't forget  I am tired of being slapped in the face and unappreciated.  One day..............................................

No comments: