Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sick Child

Trey is sick.  Since the pollen has started falling, his allergies are out of control.  When he returned from school today, his teacher wrote a note saying he appeared tired in class today.  While putting him to bed, he had a nosebleed.  He tossed and turned all night long.  He woke up around 3:00 am.  I told him to go to his room and watch tv while I got a little bit of sleep.  I told him to the doctor who said he may be Florida. Trey coughed off and on for most of the day.  He had three nosebleeds today.  I am not going to send him to school tomorrow.  Trey had another nosebleed during the night.  I had to change the linens and he didn't sleep well.  Friday was pretty much the same as Thursday, nosebleeds, coughing, etc.  Trey seems to be feeling somewhat better today which is Saturday.  I had to change the linens again last night when he woke around 2 am with a nosebleed.  He finally went back to sleep around 3 am.  Trey woke up around 12:30 pm on Saturday.  He missed his soccer game.  Around 6:30 pm, he went outside to play.  He has been in the house since Wednesday.  I hope we have a more restful night tonight.

No comments: